1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
1. an opal piece of jewelry
2. embroidery design set for my sewing machine
3. new dish set
4. knee high boots from Land's End5. Dooney & Burke Bag
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
my sister did a little ladybug needlepoint in a cute silver frame
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
I really need to finish my nativity scene that is made from ceramic and my son saw a nativity set at a thrift store for 50 cents and only the camel was painted and he really wanted it and so I bought it and I am going to let them paint it.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
My first jewelry box and a fishing pole
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Lightening McQueen power wheels, RC helicopter, Bionicle, cross necklace, Tinkerbell movie
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
My favorite holiday food is pumpkin pie with a small amount of whipped topping.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I have been saving t-shirts of my kids for a long while to make them a t-shirt blanket/throw and I always try to make a new ornament for each of the kids
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Charlies Brown's Christmas
9. Favorite holiday song?
My favorite Christmas song is "Little Drummer Boy" and my favorite version is by Jars of Clay
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
My favorite holiday pastime is being able to have quiet down time during all the hussle and bustle.
What would your answers be?